Friday, September 30, 2011

Run Lola Run Editing Analysis Presentation


Critique

I. I believe my interpretation went pretty thorough, pertaining to my section. In my area, I had interpreted the cutting and editing pretty well. It could probably have gone on longer, and I might have been able to go more in-depth into the message Tykwer wanted to send through the edits. This includes the style he uses when he changes from fast to slow shots, and even a shot cut in two halves to develop an intimate connection between the two shown in the shot (Lola and Manni)

II. The strengths of my presentation I believe to be my voice-over and description of each slide. The viewer is able to read the basic idea written on the slide, when I interpret and bring the idea further with my voice over.

III. Certain challenges included how to record the presentation. I debated between using a screen recorder and using screenshots and placing them in Final Cut. I chose to go with Final Cut because one error when using a screen recorder will force me to redo the entire project. Areas for improvement could be how much content I had in the entire presentation. I thought that only these few slides wouldn't be enough to cover my perspective, but I thought there was nothing else I could go over. I could have also chosen better screenshots to accompany the slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment